Greetings! Just a quick reminder:
Your updated drafts of the Marketing/distribution section of your ETDs are due to me, via email by 7pm, Monday, Dec. 9th. Reflect on any content feedback I gave you and create a more polished version of the draft you sent to me a few weeks ago.
Please send your PDF files to Katherine.Shults@ucf.edu.
Since the formatting of the ETD is something you'll have to agree on with your thesis advisor, that will no longer be part of the overall grade. Please focus on the content of your work and polishing the writing itself.
I'll be submitting your grades next week, but feel free to email me with questions or concerns. Those grades won't be available online until they are officially released to you. If you would like to know your grade prior to that, please feel free to ask!
Your updated drafts of the Marketing/distribution section of your ETDs are due to me, via email by 7pm, Monday, Dec. 9th. Reflect on any content feedback I gave you and create a more polished version of the draft you sent to me a few weeks ago.
Please send your PDF files to Katherine.Shults@ucf.edu.
Since the formatting of the ETD is something you'll have to agree on with your thesis advisor, that will no longer be part of the overall grade. Please focus on the content of your work and polishing the writing itself.
I'll be submitting your grades next week, but feel free to email me with questions or concerns. Those grades won't be available online until they are officially released to you. If you would like to know your grade prior to that, please feel free to ask!
I hope everyone got something out of this semester. At the very least, you now have some of your ETD written, which you will be glad for later on! I hope you will keep up your Twitter accounts beyond this semester and utilize them as a valuable marketing and networking tool.
If I don't see you before next week, have a great winter break!
No comments:
Post a Comment